Crab Soup Recipe
Crab Soup is an American soup. You must try this different soup.
- Crab claws 5
- Crab meat 500 gm
- Tomatoes 2-3
- Carrot sliced 1
- Chopped onion 2 tbsp
- Spring onions 2-3
- Water 3 liter + 3 cups
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Corn flour 2-3 tbsp
- Put tomatoes, carrot, onion, spring onions and 3 cup water in big pot, cover it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then bring 3 liter to boil.
- Then add crab claws and boil it for 6 minutes.
- Then drain crab claws and keep it aside.
- Then add corn flour in stock and mix it nicely until it is thick.
- Then add crushed black pepper, salt, Chinese salt, crab meat and stock in vegetable mixture, cover it and simmer it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then take it out in serving bowl and serve hot.
Crab Soup is healthy soup. Vegetables are cooked with water. Then crab claws are boiled and drained. Then crab stock is mixed with corn flour, salt, Chinese salt, crab meat & vegetable mixture and simmered. Serve hot.