Fried Prawns Recipe
Fried Prawns is popular deep fried seafood dish in Japan. You must try this recipe at home.
- Prawns (peeled and washed) 1 kg
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Oil for deep fry
- Put prawns in bowl and season with salt, black pepper powder and garlic powder.
- In other bowl, put all-purpose flour and paprika and mix it nicely.
- In other bowl, beat eggs nicely.
- Then heat oil in wok.
- Then dip each prawn in all-purpose flour mixture, then dip in eggs and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Then put prawns in hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Then take it out and keep on absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Then take out in serving plate and serve with tomato ketchup or sauce or any dip of your choice.
Fried Prawns is tasty seafood dish. Prawns are seasoned with salt, black pepper powder & garlic powder. Then dipped in all-purpose flour mixture, eggs, coated with bread crumbs and deep fried.