Grilled Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Sandwich is very common sandwich. You can also add cheese. Make it at home for your children.
- Boneless chicken or beef 300 gm
- Crushed garlic 1 tsp
- Tomato slices 1
- Cucumber slices 1
- Salad leaves as required
- Cabbage 1/2 cup
- Tomato ketchup as required
- BBQ sauce 1 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Bread slices as required
- Oil as required
- Coal 1
- Put black pepper, salt, crushed garlic, red chili powder, roasted cumin, vinegar and bbq sauce in chicken or beef, mix it nicely and leave for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil in pan, cook chicken or beef until tender and give smoke of coal.
- Then remove chicken or beef from stove, cool it slightly and shred it.
- Then chop cabbage finely and mix with mayonnaise nicely to make coleslaw.
- Then spread tomato ketchup on two bread slice.
- Then keep coleslaw, shredded chicken or beef, salad leaves, cucumber slice and tomato slice on coleslaw and cover with second slice.
- Then cut diagonal in triangle shape.
- Then heat grill pan and put little oil.
- Then grill sandwich on grill pan until light brown on both sides.
- Then keep on serving plate and serve with ketchup and French fries immediately.
Grilled Sandwich is children favorite dish. Chicken or beef is mixed with spices and sauce. Then cooked in oil and give smoke of coal. Then kept on bread slice with coleslaw, vegetables, covered with second bread slice, grilled on grill pan and served with fries & ketchup.