Chicken Jalapeno Burger Recipe
Chicken Jalapeno Burger is tasty fast food dish. It is prepared in many methods. Try this different burger at home.
- Chicken mince 500 gm
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Jalapeno 1 large
- Tomato slices 2
- Cucumber slices 2
- Salad leaves as required
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Worcester sauce 1 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Tomato ketchup as required
- Burger buns as required
- Jalapeno slices as required
- Cheese slices as required
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Mince jalapeno with knife.
- Then put chicken mince, ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder, mince jalapeno and Worcester sauce in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then make round patties of this mixture with hands.
- Then heat grill and put little oil.
- Then keep patties and cook for 5 minutes on one side.
- Then flip it and cook for 5 minutes on other side.
- Then cut burger buns into halves.
- Then spread tomato ketchup on one part of bun and spread mayonnaise on second part of bun.
- Then keep salad leaves, chicken kebab, tomato slice, jalapeno slice, cheese slice and cucumber slice on one part of bun and cover with second part of bun.
- Prepare remaining burgers like this.
- Then serve hot with French fries and ketchup or chili garlic sauce.
Chicken Jalapeno Burger is spicy burger. Chicken mince is with mixed with paste, jalapeno & sauce and made patties. Then cooked on grilled pan. Then kept on burger buns with tomato, cucumber, cheese, jalapeno, mayonnaise & ketchup and served.