Tutti Frutti Ice
- 220 gm sliced peaches, drained, reserving the juice
- 2 egg whites
- 60 ml icing sugar
- 300 ml heavy cream
- 50 gm raisins
- 50 gm sultanas
- 25 gm cherries, chopped
- 25 gm pistachio nuts, chopped
- Puree about three-quarters of the peaches with 15 ml of the syrup in a blender or food processor. Chop the remaining peaches.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Whisk in the icing sugar.
- In another bowl, whip the cream with an electric beater until peaking, and then fold in the egg whites mixture.
- Spoon half the mixture into a separate bowl.
- Fold the peach puree into one half. Pour into a 900 ml pudding pan. And store to freeze
- Mix the chopped peaches with the remaining ingredients into the rest of the cream mixture.
- When the peach puree is completely frozen, mix the chopped peaches and cream mixture in it and keep to freeze until firm.
- Serve cold with cherries.
We all scream for Tutti Frutti Ice cream.