Sausage Pasta Toss
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound sausages, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 16 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 ½ ounces sliced olives, drained
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- On the other hand, in a pan, toast bread crumbs in oil over medium heat; remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large pan, cook sausage over medium heat.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in tomatoes and olives. Cook and stir until heated through.
- Drain pasta; add to pan.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Serve hot.
The quick and delicious meal