Anday Walay Shami Kabab by Chef Zakir
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
- 250 grams Bengal gram
- 1/2 kg mince
- 2 medium onions
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 large green chillies
- 6-8 dry red pepper
- 1/4 bunch coriander
- 1/4 bunch mint
- 1/4 cup oil
- 4-5 garlic
- 1 medium ginger
- All spice powder as required
- Salt to taste
- Firstly, Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in one pan, chop ginger and garlic and roast it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add all spice powder, dry red pepper and large green chillies and roast it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now add 1 onion slice, mince, soaked Bengal gram and 1 cup water and keep on simmer.
- Check after 15 to 20 minutes. When daal is tendered, high flame and dry water well.
- Now take out, grind in chopper, take out in bowl, add 1 onion slice, coriander and mint, mix it and make kabab.
- Now beat eggs. Heat oil in one pan, dip kabab in eggs and shallow fry it. Spicy andy walay shami kabab is ready.
Recipe of Anday Walay Shami Kabab by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala TV