Chocolate Ganache by Zarnak Sidhwa
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
Ingredient for Chocolate Ganache:
- Chocolate 12 ounces
- Heavy cream 1 cup
- Place chocolate pieces in a large bowl.
- Heat heavy cream on medium high until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and immediately pour cream over chocolate and stir until completely mixed and glossy.
- Allow the ganache to completely cool and set up.
- When your are able to spoon the ganache and it can hold its texture, it is ready for frosting your cake.
Ingredients for Cake Sponge:
- Flour 1-1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder 3 tbsp
- Baking powder 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 2 cup
- Milk 3/4 cup
- Melted butter 2
- Egg 2
Recipe of Chocolate Ganache by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV