Chicken Combari, Paneer Halwa And Tawa Khameer Roti by Chef Gulzar
Ingredients For Chicken Combari:
- Diced chicken 1/2 kg
- Sliced onion 2
- Coconut milk 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Grated coconut 1/2 cup
- Oil 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
For Combari Masala:
- Red chili 4 to 5
- Kashmiri Chili 5 to 6
- Cumin 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon 2-3 sticks
- Poppy Seeds 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tbsp
- For making combari masala: Add red chilies, whole kashmiri chili, cumin, cinnamon, raisins, whole black pepper and fry the coconut grind it well and pour water make its paste.
- Now take a pan pour oil add onions for frying, make it cool and make its paste.
- Then mix the masala. After that add chicken cubes, masala mixture and salt mix it and keep on a side.
- Now pour oil in a pan add ginger garlic paste, roast it.
- Then add masala chicken cubes then roast it.
- Then add coconut milk and water mix and cover, let the chicken tender.
- When masala comes to up then add tendered chicken garnish it with green coriander then serve.
Ingredients For Paneer Halwa:
- Milk 2 liter
- Vinegar 3 to 4 tbsp
- Semolina 250 gm
- Sugar 1/2 kg
- Small cardamom 4 to 5
- Kewra essence few drops
- Food color 1/3 tsp
- Clarified butter 1 cup
- For making paneer, pour milk and boil it.
- When the milk is boiled then turn off the stove.
- Now add vinegar mix it and cover the pan.
- When it water and paneer mixture separates then make the bag of muslin cloth leave it into for 4 to 5 hours so that it drains water.
- Now take it out from muslin cloth. paneer is ready.
- For making halwa: take a pan, add semolina, roast it well.
- Add ghee and small cardamom roast it.
- Now add pinch of yellow color mix it.
- Then pour water and sugar roast it so that its color changes.
- Now add few drops of kewra essence mix and make it cool.
- Dish out it then serve.
- Paneer halwa is ready.
Recipe of Chicken Combari, Paneer Halwa And Tawa Khameer Roti by Chef Gulzar in Live@nine on Masala TV