Coconut Biscuits by Zarnak Sidhwa
Ingredients for Coconut Biscuits:
- Unsalted butter 500 gm
- Caster sugar 400 gm
- Flour 750 gm
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Desiccated coconut 1/2 cup
- Eggs 2
- Beat butter, add caster sugar, mix till well incorporated.
- Add in the eggs, flour, coconut/vanilla essence and desiccated coconut.
- Mix with hands to form soft dough.
- Let dough rest in fridge for an hour at least well wrapped in cling.
out dough on a lightly floured surface, cut using a cookie cutter and
bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 12-15 minutes or until
Recipe of Coconut Biscuits by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV