Strawberry Mousse Cake by Sara Riaz
Ingredients for Strawberry Mousse Cake:
- Eggs 3
- Caster sugar 3 oz
- Maida 3 oz
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Strawberry essence few drops
- Eggs 3
- Milk 1 cup
- Gelatin 2 tbsp
- Caster sugar 5 oz
- Cream 2 packet
- Gulabi color few drops
- Strawberries 1 kg
- For cake: Beat eggs and sugar.
- Strain maida and baking powder. Then put egg mixture and mix essence.
- Now put mixture in 8 inch spring form tin.
- Bake on 180 degrees C for 20 minutes.
- For filling: Mix milk, half sugar and egg yolks and make custard.
- Now chill it, put gulabi color, strawberry essence, half strawberries, strawberry puree and gelatin mixture and mix it.
- Beat egg whites and mix half sugar.
- Beat cream and mix half cream in mixture.
- In end, fold egg and spread on cake.
- When it sets, decorate with remaining cream and strawberries and serve.
Recipe of Strawberry Mousse Cake by Sara Riaz in Zauq Zindagi on Ary Zauq