Moong Ki Daal Ky Laddu by Sara Riaz
- Moong daal flour 1/2 kg
- Caster sugar 750 gm
- Almond 250 gm
- Pistachio 125 gm
- Gondh 125 gm
- Raisins 125 gm
- Makhanay 125 gm
- Asli ghee 250 gm
- Roast moong daal flour on low flame until fragrance comes.
- Fry gondh in ghee and mash it. Fry makhanay in ghee and mash it.
- Finely chop almond and pistachio.
- In a bowl, put roasted flour and caster sugar and mix it.
- Now add mixture in hot ghee and make laddu.
Recipe of Moong Ki Daal Ky Laddu by Sara Riaz in Zauq Zindagi on Ary Zauq