Punjabi Aloo Tikki by Zubaida Tariq
- Boiled potatoes 1/2 kg
- Boiled gram lentil 1/2 cup
- Lemons 2
- Egg whites 2
- Green chilies 6
- Bread crumbs 1 packet
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Green coriander 1/2 bunch
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Red chili 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1tbsp
- Rice flour 2 tbsp
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- First, mash boiled potato with fork.
- Together grind boiled gram lentil and mix mustard seeds, lemon juice, all spice powder, green coriander, red chili powder and mint leaves nicely.
- Now grease your hands, spread some potatoes on hand, keep cooked lentil in center, close it and make like kabab.
- After that dip in egg whites and coat with bread crumbs.
- After that, make all potatoes like this and keep it.
- Now heat oil in a pan and deep fry kabab.
- When golden brown, take it out and keep on tissue paper so that its oil absorbs.
- Delicious punjabi aloo tikki is ready.
Recipe of Punjabi Aloo Tikki by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV