Walnut Coffee Cake by Sara Riaz
- Butter 125 gm
- Sour cream 1/2 cup
- Caster sugar 3/4 cup
- Maida 1 cup
- Walnut 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Caster sugar 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Beat butter, sugar, egg and essence and mix sour cream.
- Now add strained maida and baking powder and mix it.
- Then put this half mixture in mold.
- Add walnut, caster sugar and cinnamon mixture on top and put remaining half mixture.
- Again add walnut, caster sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake on 180 degrees C for 45 minutes and serve.
Recipe of Walnut Coffee Cake by Sara Riaz in Zauq Zindagi on Ary Zauq