Sea Food Balls & Rice by Chef Gulzar
- Sea food as required
- Boiled rice 300 gm
- Chopped garlic 4-5 cloves
- Eggs 3-4
- Chopped capsicum 1
- Chopped carrot 1
- Cabbage 1/2
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Chicken cubes 2
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Chinese salt 1 pinch
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan, mix eggs and salt, half fry it and keep it aside.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry chopped garlic cloves.
- Put chopped carrot, chopped capsicum, chicken cubes, soya sauce, black pepper and salt and mix it nicely.
- Then add rice boiled rice.
- Now add some water, cover it and keep on simmer on low flame.
- When simmer is completed, add eggs and sea food balls, mix it, dish out it and serve.
Recipe of Sea Food Balls & Rice by Chef Gulzar in Live@nine on Masala TV