Chicken Chana Daal Masala by Shireen Anwer
- Boneless chicken 300 gm
- Chana daal 250 gm
- Onion chopped 1 cup
- Ginger chopped 1 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped 4
- Tomatoes 3-4
- Coriander powder 1-1/2 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1-1/2 tsp
- All spice 1/2 tsp
- Curry powder 1/2 tsp
- Kasori methi 1 tsp
- Oil 12 cup
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Curry leaves 15-20
- First heat oil and put mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Then add chopped onion and fry until light golden.
- Now put ginger chopped with coriander powder, cumin powder, all spice, curry powder and kasori methi.
- Then add tomato slices, fry it nicely and put chicken boneless.
- After that, put some water.
- In end, fold chana daal with masalay and kasori methi and leave on simmer.
- Now put chopped green chilies and coriander leaves.
Recipe of Chicken Chana Daal Masala by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV