Meat Balls Puff Tart by Shireen Anwer
- Chicken mince 250 gm
- Green chilies 2 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder or Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Salt as required
- Egg 1/2
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Coriander 2 tbsp
For Sauce Making:
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Finely chopped onion 1
- Ketchup or Garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- Black pepper, Salt as required
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Oil as required
green chilies, onion, garlic paste, red chili powder or black pepper,
salt, egg, cream and coriander in chicken mince, marinate it, make small
small balls and fry it.
- Roll puff pastry, cut into small small squares and set in tart tray.
- Now mark cuts with knife and do half after 15 minutes.
- Then take it out and put sauce on it.
- Now put meat balls, garnish with cheese and keep again in oven tray.
- For sauce: Heat oil and fry onion and garlic.
- Then add ketchup or garlic sauce, black pepper, salt and oregano, cook for 5 minutes and remove it.
Recipe of Meat Balls Puff Tart by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV