Dahi Baray by Zubaida Tariq
- White lentil 1 bowl
- Green gram 1 bowl
- Yogurt 1 kg
- Onions 1
- Garlic cloves 4
- Almonds 10
- Fresh milk 1 small packet
- Soda bi carb 1 tsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Sugar as required
- Chaat masala as required
- Tamarind sweet chutney as required
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Wash white lentil and green gram in lukewarm water separately and soak for 2-3 hours.
- Now drain water and grind in chopper with onions and garlic cloves.
- Then mix soda bi carb, salt and almonds and beat it well
- Also mix yogurt add sugar, salt, corn flour and milk and beat it well.
- Now mix 2 tbsp yogurt and water in pot.
- Then heat oil in karahi pan and start frying dahi baray.
- Also stir with steel spoon.
- When golden brown, take it out and put yogurt water.
- Take it out after 2 minutes and press with both hands.
- Then spread half yogurt in long and big dish, spread dahi baray and again pour yogurt on it.
- Then put some almonds, chaat masala, tamarind sweet chutney and serve with chaat masala and tamarind sweet chutney.
Recipe of Dahi Baray by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV