New York Cheese Cake Ice Cream by Shireen Anwer
- Cream cheese 8 oz
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Condensed milk 1/2 cup
- Egg yolks 2
- Icing sugar 3 tbsp
- Whipped cream 400 gm
- Butter melted 4 tbsp
- Digestive biscuits crumbs 1/2 cup
- Beat eggs yolks with icing sugar until thick and creamy.
- Now add cream cheese and beat it nicely.
- Then put condensed milk and lemon juice and beat it continuously.
- Now fold in whipped cream, put in air tight container and cool it until it sets.
- Then mix butter with biscuits crumbs.
- When ice cream is approx sets and add swirls until it sets.
- In end, take out before 15 minutes and serve.
Recipe of New York Cheese Cake Ice Cream by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV