Aloo Soya Methi And Mooli Ky Parathay by Chef Saadat Siddiqui
Mooli kay parathay
For the paratha
- crushed red chillies
- garam masala powder
- green coriander
- green chillies
- malmal cloth
- Add salt and ghee in wheat flour and knead with water.
For the filling:
- Grate the radish
- Add in crushed red chillies, salt, turmeric,garam masala powder, cumin,green coriander,green chillies and mix
- When the radish leaves water wrap it in a malmal cloth and squeeze to take out any excess water.
- Now keep it in between the parathas and fry on a hot tava.
Aloo soya meethi
- fenugeek seeds
- ginger garlic paste
- crushed red chilies
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add in onions,fenugeek seeds, ginger garlic paste and soften it
- Next add crushed red chillies, salt, potatoes, tomatoes and cook it on dam (low flame)
- In the end add soya and Fenugeek and keep on dam for 5 minutes
- Aloo soya methi is ready
Recipe of Aloo Soya Methi And Mooli Ky Parathay by Chef Saadat Siddiqui in Lifestyle Kitchen With Chef Saadat on Ary Zindagi