Fish Biryani by Shireen Anwer
- Fish 750 gm
- Small fenugreek leaves 4 bunches
- Tomatoes 3
- Brown onion 1/2 cup
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Chili garlic 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1-1/2 tsp
- All spice 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Potatoes 250 gm
- Rice 350 gm
- Kewra 1 tbsp
- Yellow color 1/4 tsp
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Coriander 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 4
- Heat 3/4 cup oil and heat fenugreek leaves, tomatoes, brown onion, ginger garlic paste, chili garlic, turmeric, coriander powder and all spice with 1/4 cup water.
- Now add potatoes, put more 1/2 cup water, cover pan and keep it till it is cooked half.
- Then put yogurt and fry it.
- Now put fish slices and cook for 10 minutes.
- When fish is cooked, take it out and keep it aside.
- Now put coriander and green chilies in pan.
- Put 175 gm boiled rice, 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup oil.
- Put fish masala and potato mixture on top.
- Then put remaining rice, kewra and yellow color and simmer it.
- In end, keep fish slices and serve.
Recipe of Fish Biryani by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV