Chicken Jalfrezi by Zubaida Tariq
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Onion paste 2
- Tomato ketchup 1 cup
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder 1/2 tbsp
- Capsicum cubes 3
- Chopped green chilies 4
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Onion 2
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Heat oil in wok and fry onion paste until light pink.
- Now put chicken, ginger garlic paste and salt and dry water.
- Then put red chili, tomato ketchup, black pepper, green chilies, cumin powder, soya sauce and vinegar, roast it lightly and simmer it.
- Then heat oil in frying pan, put onion and capsicum, stir fry it and put in chicken.
- Chicken jalfrezi is ready.
Recipe of Chicken Jalfrezi by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV