French Chicken Roast by Shireen Anwer
- Chicken 1 kg
- Onion 1
- Carrots 2
- Baby potatoes 12
- Baby onions 12
- Salt 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Mustard paste 1/2 tsp
- Wooster sauce 2 tbsp
- Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Marinate chicken with salt, lemon juice, booster sauce, black pepper, paprika and ketchup nicely.
- Now mark cut on chicken with fork so that all masala is spread nicely.
- Then marinate it for 2 hours.
- Heat butter and oil in pan and roast chicken on both sides for 10 minutes.
- Then add potatoes and carrots.
- Then put onions, thick gravy with corn flour mixture and serve with dinner roll.
Recipe of French Chicken Roast by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV