Fish Tikka by Chef Saadat Siddiqui
- Fish(boneless) - 1/2 kg
- Salt - as required
- Crushed red pepper - 1 tsp
- Coriander - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2-3 tsp
- Yogurt - 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients in the grinder except for the fish.
- Marinate fish with this mixture.
- Put the fish in a greased tray, put in middle of the oven on 180c and bake till it gets fully cooked.
Fish Tikka is prepared with Fish and marinated with Lemon Juice and Yogurt.