Crispy Chicken Wings and Chips by Chef Asad
- Wings with skin 1/2 kg
- Vinegar 1/4 cup
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Black pepper 1 tbsp
- Chicken powder 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Mustard paste 1 tbsp
- Maida 1 cup
- Corn flour 1/2 cup
- Egg 1
- Marinate wings with vinegar and garlic for 15 minutes.
- Now mix salt, black pepper, 1/2 tsp chicken powder, 1 tbsp chili sauce and mustard paste, leave for 35 minutes.
- Now put corn flour, salt, 1 tsp black pepper and 1 tsp chicken powder in maida and mix it.
- Now beat egg in bowl and put 1/2 cup water.
- Now roll chicken in maida mixture, then dip in egg mixture, then roll again in maida mixture nicely and deep fry it.
- Also fry chips and serve with wings.
- For chips: Cut potato and put in hot water.
- Take it out after 30 seconds, wash with normal water and dry it.
- Then coat with flour and fry until crispy.
Recipe of Crispy Chicken Wings and Chips by Chef Asad in Lazzat With Asad on Metro One