Lahori Butter Murgh by Shireen Anwer
- Chicken boneless 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- All spice 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Butter 3 oz
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Onion chopped 1 cup
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Tandoori color 1 pinch
- Whole spice 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Tomato puree 1/2 cup
- Cream 1/4 cup
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Corn flour 1 tsp
- Kasoori meethi (fenugreek) 1 tsp
- Green chilies chopped for garnish
- Marinate chicken with yogurt, red chili powder, all spice, ginger garlic and salt and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil and fry chicken is ready.
- For masalay: Now heat 2-3 tbsp oil in wok, put butter, cumin and onion and fry for 5 minutes.
- Then mix ginger garlic paste, whole spice, tandoori color, sugar and tomato puree and cook it nicely.
- Now add 1 cup water in cooked chicken, cream and milk mixture.
- Then garnish with whole spice, kasoori meethi and green chilies and serve with naan.
Recipe of Lahori Butter Murgh by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV