Peanut Pasta by Zarnak Sidhwa
- Pasta 2 cups
- Garlic chopped 1 tbsp
- Spring onion 1/2 cup
- Roasted peanuts 1/4 cup
- Chinese scili sauce 2 tbsp
- Cream 1/4 cup
- Fresh basil leaves 1/4 cup
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Red chili flakes to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cook paste until done, add salt to water in which pasta is being cooked.
- Heat oil in pan, add garlic and onions and saute until slight golden and onions are tender.
- Add crushed peanuts, chili sauce, cream and basil leaves and toss well.
- Add pasta and mix.
- Stir well on low heat.
- Place pasta to oven proof serving dish like casserole.
- Stir in milk to prepared pasta.
- Sprinkle cheese on top to cover pasta.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for about 25-30 minutes till cheese melts.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe of Peanut Pasta by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV