Kurkuri Bhindi by Zarnak Sidhwa
- Lady fingers 250 gm
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Chaat masala 1 tbsp
- All spice 1 tbsp
- Carom seeds 1 tsp
- Khatai powder 1 tbsp
- Garlic crushed 3 cloves
- Curd 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Gram flour 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- In bowl, add gram flour and all spices and mix it nicely.
- Then add lady fingers and mix.
- Add lemon juice, garlic and curd and mix it nicely.
- Heat oil, add lady fingers and fry on medium flame.
- Then take out in kitchen paper and dry it.
- Serve with yogurt dip.
Kurkuri Bhindi is a Crispy & Delicious Dish, prepared with Lady Fingers & Lemon Juice, coated with Gram Flour, sprinkled with Chaat Masala and served with Yogurt Dip.