Handi Gola Kabab by Zubaida Tariq
- Beef mince 1/2 kg
- Raw onion paste 1
- Bread slices 2
- Lemons 3
- Chopped green chilies 4
- Chopped tomatoes 1/2 kg
- Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Raw papaya paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Gram flour 2 tbsp
- Chopped ginger 2 tbsp
- Seekh kabab masala 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix beef mince, seekh kabab masala and bread slices and grind in chopper.
- Now add gram flour, salt, 1/2 tbsp red chili powder and raw papaya paste and mix it nicely.
- Then put tomatoes, onion paste, turmeric, 1 tbsp red chili powder, ginger garlic paste and salt in pot and cook on low flame.
- When water of onion and tomatoes dries, put oil, roast it slightly and remove it.
- Then make kabab of big shape, shallow fry in frying pan and spread on tomato masalay.
- When put all fried kababs, add lemon juice, ginger, green chilies, coriander leaves and black pepper and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Serve delicious handi gola kabab hot.
Handi Gola Kabab is very Popular & Common Dish in Pakistan. It is usually prepared in Eid-ul-Adha. It is served in Wedding Ceremony with Paratha. It is BBQ Dish.