Caramel Crumble Cake by Shireen Anwer
- Eggs 4
- Flour 4 oz
- Caster sugar 4 oz
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
For Caramel Crumble:
- Sugar 4 oz
- Water 2 tbsp
- Almonds 1/4 cup
- Fresh cream 12 oz
- Mango juice 1 box
- Caster sugar 2 oz
- Beat eggs and caster sugar until light and fluffy.
- Now add vanilla essence and fold sieved flour.
- Then put in 8 or 9 inch greased sandwich tin and bake in preheated oven on 180 degrees C for 20-25 minutes.
- Now take it out and cool it.
- For crunch: Cook water and sugar in pan until light brown.
- Then stir it.
- Now put almonds, stir it, put in greased tray and set it.
- When it dries, cut into pieces.
- For icing: Beat fresh cream.
- When thick, add caster sugar.
- Now put mango juice on cake.
- Then spread whipped cream and sprinkle crunch.
- Then keep second layer of cake, put mango juice again.
- Spread whipped cream on top and edges and decorate with crunch.
Caramel Crumble Cake is Delicious Dessert. It is has flavors of Almond Crunch and Mango Juice. It can be served with your guest.