Cream Biscuits by Shireen Anwer
- Butter 400 gm
- Caster sugar 300 gm
- Eggs 3
- Flour 500 gm
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
For Cream Biscuits:
- Icing sugar 2 tbsp
- Egg white half
- Jelly as required
- Beat butter and put caster sugar gradually gradually.
- Now beat it more until fluffy.
- Then add eggs 1 by 1, vanilla essence and lemon juice.
- Now put flour with lightly hands and divide this mixture into 3-4 parts.
- For cream biscuits: Roll dough in square shape.
- Now put eggs white and icing sugar and roll dough again.
- Now put jelly in zigzag, make pattern with matchstick, cut into small square pieces and bake it.
Cream Biscuits is yummy biscuit. It is topped with jelly and make at home easily instead of buying from bakery.