Fish Biryani by Chef Gulzar
- Boneless fish 1 kg
- Rice 1/2 kg
- Garlic 6-8 cloves
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Crushed coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes 4-5
- Cloves 6-8
- Green cardamoms 6-8
- Plums 1/2 cup
- Corn flour 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves 1 bunch
- Onions 2
- Eggs 2
- Ghee 1 cup
- Biryani essence few drops
- Yellow food color as required
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- For rice: Put ghee, cloves, green cardamom and cumin in pan, roast for 2-3 hours and then add water and rice.
- When it boils 1/4, strain water and keep it aside.
- For fish: Put fish pieces in mixing bowl.
- Put turmeric, salt, ginger garlic paste, yellow color, egg whites and corn flour, mix it nicely, deep fry it and keep it aside.
- For masala: Put ghee and onion in pot and roast for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add onion and roast until badami color.
- Now put 1/2 cup water, tomatoes, red chili powder, all spice powder, coriander seeds, turmeric and plum, roast it nicely until mixture is thick.
Fish Biryani is tasty dish. It is easy & simple recipe to make at home.