Chili Garlic Noodles
Nov 23, 2015
- Noodles 2 cups
- Onion slice 1
- Cabbage slice 1
- Capsicum slice 1
- Crushed garlic 2 tsp
- Green onion slice 1
- Chili oil 3-4 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Whole red chilies 2-3
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan, add garlic and red chilies, stir fry it, then add onion and cook for 1 minutes.
- Now add capsicum and cabbage.
- Then add soya sauce and vinegar and cook for 1 minute.
- Now boil noodles in salted water and put few drops of oil.
- Now strain noodles in cold water.
- Now strain noodles with vegetables and add salt and chili oil.
- Now mix it lightly, garnish with green onion and serve.
Chili Garlic Noodles is easy & simple noodles dish. It is common dish in Asia. It is served as light meal.