- Chicken boneless 1/2 kg
- Raw onion paste 2
- Finely crushed green chilies 8
- Fresh cream 1 packet
- Oil 1 bowl
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pot and fry onion until light pink.
- Now add ginger and roast it slightly.
- Then put chicken boneless and salt.
- When water of chicken dries, roast it nicely and add green chilies and black pepper.
- Then put some water and tender chicken.
- Then put fresh cream and serve after 5 minutes.
Malai Chicken is delicious BBQ dish. It is common dish in Pakistan. It is usually served in parties. It is served with paratha or naan and chutney.