- Chicken breast slice 1
- Whole green chilies 4
- Boiled rice 1 cup
- Chicken stock 6 cups
- Lemon juice 1/4 cup
- Corn flour 1 tsp
- Finely chopped ginger 1 tbsp
- Crushed coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Tabasco 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Marinate chicken with salt and white pepper.
- Deep fry boiled rice in hot oil until crispy.
- Now heat oil in pot and fry ginger for 1 minute.
- Now add chicken stock.
- When it boils, add marinated chicken, salt, green chilies, white pepper, sugar, lemon juice and tabasco and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add fried rice and coriander leaves before serving.
Thai Soup is wonderful soup. It is prepared with rice & chicken. You can prepared it with seafood. You must try this soup.