Anday Ka Halwa
- Eggs 8
- Unsalted khoya 1/2 kg
- Small cardamom 8
- Sugar 2 cups
- Saffron or Yellow color 1 pinch
- Ghee 2 cups
- Boiled & peeled pistachios 15
- Boiled & peeled almonds 15
- Silver paper as required
- Mix cardamom and 1 tbsp sugar and grind it.
- Now mix eggs, khoya, sugar, saffron or yellow color and cardamom and mix in blender nicely.
- Then put in bowl and also add ghee.
- Then put in wok and roast it.
- Also stir it continuously.
- When eggs becomes pieces and ghee separates and roast it slowly slowly until all ingredients combines.
- When ghee separates, halwa is ready.
- Grease thali and spread halwa.
- Then decorate with almonds, pistachios and silver paper and serve.
Anday Ka Halwa is delicious sweet dish. It it other variety of halwa. It is commonly prepared in winter season. You must try this halwa.