- Egg whites 4
- Caster sugar 1-1/2 cup
- Chopped almonds 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Crushed crispy rice 3 cups
- Flour 1/2 cup
- Desiccated coconut 1/2 cup
- Beat egg whites until fluffy.
- Now add sugar gradually gradually and beat more.
- Then fold vanilla essence, almonds, flour, coconut and rice.
- Now line tray with batter paper, take out batter with scoop and bake in very slow oven for 1 hour until crisp.
Coconut Macaroons is wonderful small circular cake. It is prepared with almonds, coconut & rice and baked in oven. You can easily make it at home.