Khubani Khoye Ka Halwa
- Dried apricots 250 gm
- Khoya 250 gm
- Cloves 2-3
- Green cardamoms 2-3
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Almonds 50 gm
- Sugar 4-5 tbsp
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Boiled dried apricots in water.
- When it tender, drain water, take out seeds of dried apricots and separate its pulp.
- Now heat ghee in pan and crackle cloves and green cardamoms.
- Then put apricots pulp, roast it and sugar.
- When it is roasted, mix khoya and cook it.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with almonds and serve.
Khubani Khoye Ka Halwa is amazing sweet dish. It is little bit new variety of halwa. You must try this halwa at home.