- Prawns 12-16
- Oil for fry
- Ginger 2 inch
- Garlic 10-15 cloves
- Egg white 1
- Salt to taste
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 1/2 cup
- Grated lemon zest 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Add egg white, salt and corn flour in prawns and mix it nicely.
- Then deep fry prawns in oil until golden.
- Now keep prawns on kitchen paper and dry it.
- Then heat oil 2 tbsp and saute ginger and garlic.
- Now add tomato ketchup, water, lemon zest, red chili powder and vinegar and mix it.
- Now take put prawns in serving dish, put sauce on them and serve.
Fried Prawns is amazing dish. It is simple & easy recipe to make. Prawns is deep fried and served with sauce. You can serve is as starter.