Anday Ka Halwa
- Bread slices 6
- Eggs 8
- Sugar 1 cup
- Milk 250 gm
- Saffron essence few drops
- Saffron 1 pinch
- Almonds, Pistachios for garnish
- Ghee 1 cup
- Cut sides of bread slices and crush it.
- Now add sugar, milk, eggs and bread in pan, mix it and cook on low flame.
- Mixture dries, add ghee and saffron essence and roast it.
- Halwa leaves ghee, add saffron and mix it.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve.
Anday Ka Halwa is wonderful sweet dish. Its flavor is delicious. You must this halwa. It is easy & simple recipe to make.