- Prawns 200 gm
- Cucumber 1
- Ice berg as required
- Carrot 1
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp
- Chili sauce 4 tsp
- Sesame seed oil 2 tsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Ginger 1 inch
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper as required
- Salt to taste
- Parsley or Coriander leaves for garnish
- Boil prawns.
- Now cut cucumber and carrot into round slices.
- Cut ice berg into small pieces with hands.
- For dressing: Put all ingredients in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Now set prawns, ice berg, cucumber and carrot on serving plate, put dressing and serve.
Japanese Salad is wonderful dish. It is prepared with prawns & vegetables and topped with dressing.