- Chicken (16 pieces) 1-1/2 kg
- Green chilies ground 1 tsp
- Onion ground 2
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Almonds 10
- Cashew nuts 10
- Melon seeds 1-1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Milk 1-1/2 cup
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Saffron 1/2 tsp
- Curd 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- All spice 1-1/2 tsp
- Cumin (roasted & ground) 2 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Grind almonds, cashew nuts and melon seeds with milk.
- Now heat oil and fry onion until pink.
- Then add ginger, fry it nicely and sprinkle some water.
- Now put chicken with curd and cook until it dries.
- Then put nuts paste with red chili powder, turmeric, saffron, cumin, salt and 1/2 cup water.
- When chicken is brown, put mixture, cover it little and cook on low flame until chicken tender and dries.
- Now mix saffron in it and remove from stove.
Dilruba Chicken is delicious dish. The addition of almonds, cashew nuts and melon seeds is amazing. You must try variety of chicken dish at home.