Matar Aur Cheese Sabzi
- Peeled peas 1 cup
- Finely chopped onion 2
- Whole red chilies 8-10
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Beaten eggs 4
- Long chopped green chilies 3-4
- Finely chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Cottage cheese as required
- Oil 1 cup
- Put oil in wok, fry until golden brown, take it out and spread on paper so that it becomes crisp.
- Put eggs and salt and stir it fast so that it becomes pieces.
- Then put peas, red chilies and turmeric and roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Now put cheese, green chilies, coriander leaves and black pepper and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Then put fried onion and coriander leaves and serve with hot parathay.
Matar Aur Cheese Sabzi is tasty vegetable dish. Addition of cheese is wonderful. You can add more vegetables.