- Boiled chickpeas 300 gm
- Milk 1 kg
- Sugar 250 gm
- Khoya 250 gm
- Almonds, Pistachios 1/2 cup
- Desiccated coconut 1 cup
- Green cardamom seeds 10-12
- Ghee 1 to 1-1/2 cup
- Clean chickpeas, wash it and soak it.
- Then take it out, dry it, put in milk and cook it.
- When it tender, dry milk, remove it and blend in blender.
- Then put cardamom seeds in ghee and crackle it.
- Then put chickpeas until rawness of chickpeas finishes.
- Now add khoya and roast it.
- Also add coconut and roast it.
- When halwa leaves ghee, remove it.
- Now take out in serving dish and garnish with almonds and pistachios.
Kabuli Halwa is delicious halwa. It is prepared with chickpeas. You must try this halwa.