Apple Brulee Flan
- Butter 4 oz
- Maida 8 oz
- Sugar 2 oz
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Apples (peeled & slice) 1/2 kg
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
- Icing sugar 2 oz
- Eggs 3
- Milk 1-1/2 cup
- Caster sugar 2 oz
- Vanilla 1/4 tsp
- Roll pastry on 9 inch tray and make hole on base with fork.
- Now peel apples and set on sides of tart tray.
- Cover whole tray with apples, sprinkle cinnamon powder and bake on 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- For custard: Beat eggs and add sugar, vanilla and milk.
- Put mixture on top of bake tart and make more.
- Now put icing sugar, grill for 2 minutes and serve hot.
Apple Brulee Flan is amazing dessert. It is similar to tart. It is prepared with pastry and cover with apples. Then baked, topped with custard, baked again and grilled.