Shredded Chicken With Rice
- Soaked rice 1/2 kg
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Peas 1 cup
- Carrots 1 cup
- Potatoes 1/2 kg
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Green chilies 10
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Finely chopped ginger 1 tbsp
- Put chicken in water and boil it.
- When chicken tender, shred it.
- Now heat oil and fry onion until brown.
- Then put ginger, green chilies, salt and black pepper.
- When it boils and vegetables tender, put rice and chicken.
- Then add remaining stock, simmer it and close stove.
Shredded Chicken With Rice is tasty dish. Vegetables are added in this recipe. Serve with raita.