Anday Ka Halwa
- Khoya 1/2 kg
- Eggs 9
- Chopped pistachios 250 gm
- Chopped almonds 350 gm
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Nutmeg powder 1/2 tsp
- Mace powder 1/2 tsp
- Ghee 2-1/2 cups
- Caster sugar 2-1/2 cups
- Saffron 1/2 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Put khoya in pan and stir it until it melts and thick.
- Now add sugar and stir it for 10 minutes so that sugar melts.
- Then put ghee, stir it continuously and put beaten eggs on low flame.
- Then mix saffron in milk, put in khoya and stir it until ghee comes up.
- Then put cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, mace powder, almonds and pistachios and remove from stove.
Anday Ka Halwa is delicious & amazing dish. Eggs & khoya is cooked in ghee. Topped with almonds & pistachios and served. Try this halwa.