Chili Chutney Chicken Rice
- Rice 2 cups
- Chicken boneless 1/2 kg
- Finely chopped green onion leaves 1 cup
- Lemons 2
- Degi red chilies 4
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Whole coriander 1 tbsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash rice and soak it.
- Now drain water, put water again, boil it drain it and simmer it again.
- Then put red chilies and vinegar in little water and boil it.
- Now take out red chilies, mix with white cumin and whole coriander and grind chutney.
- Then heat oil in wok, fry ginger garlic paste and add chicken.
- When water of chicken dries, put chutney and roast it nicely.
- When oil separates, put rice and stir it fast.
- Then add lemon juice.
- Then put spring onion leaves and serve.
Chili Chutney Chicken Rice is tasty and spicy dish. Chutney is prepared with degi red chilies and cooked with chicken & rice. Serve with raita.