Machli Ka Salan Recipe
- Surmai fish 1 kg
- Yogurt 1-1/2 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Fried cup 1 cup
- Finely chopped ginger, green chilies as required
- Bay leaf 1
- Cardamom 6
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Curry leaves 6
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Coconut powder 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Put yogurt and onion in grinder and grind it.
- Now heat oil and put curry leaves.
- When aroma comes, add grinded masala.
- Then add bay leaf, cardamom, cumin, coriander powder, turmeric, salt, coriander powder and red chili powder and mix it nicely.
- Now put water and cook it.
- When it boils, put fish pieces and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then close stove, put ginger and green chilies.
Machli Ka Salan is tasty dish. It is easy & simple recipe to prepare. Prepare with any fish. Serve with rice.