Kulfa Ice Cream Recipe
- Milk 1/2 liter
- Condensed milk 1 tin
- Cream 1/2 liter
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Vanilla custard 1 tbsp
- Gelatin 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Chopped almonds, pistachios as required
- Cook milk.
- When it boils, dissolve vanilla custard.
- Also add sugar.
- When sugar dissolves, close stove.
- Now dissolve gelatin powder in water and blend with cream, condensed milk and vanilla essence nicely in blender.
- Then sprinkle almonds and pistachios, put in airtight box and set in freeze.
Kulfa Ice Cream is delicious ice cream. It is prepared with cream & milk and sprinkled almonds & pistachios. Served chilled.